Welcome to Aroma Journey, home of Rhonda D Whetham.
Rhonda believes our best answers come from within. She will teach you how to release sadness, fear and pain, let go of limiting beliefs and push past your fears.
While seeing Rhonda you will learn the art of being still to hear, listen and communicate with your wisdom voice that comes from the Heart. This connects you to your life’s purpose and how you can create the life you want.
Rhonda specialises in self-empowerment, self-discovery and stress reduction. She does this through one or a combination of the following: Essential Oils, Music, Energy Balancing (Reiki), Mentoring/Coaching/Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Deep Relaxation, Soul Retrieval, Journeying, connecting you with your Soul Self.
She is approachable, friendly, non-judgemental, well educated, experienced and knowledgeable about her services.
Rhonda taught at Oregon State University Extension Program, Lane Community College USA, Monaro Continuing Education NSW, Facilitator for ‘Health and Happiness Retreats’. She teaches Courses on Urban Shaman Drum Journeying, the Aura and Chakra’s, Meditation and Co-Creating your Life.
She is author of the ‘Forever Lavender Manual’ Lavender Spirit poster/print, co-author of ‘Growing Herbs in the Pacific Northwest’, and ‘One Page Wisdom’. She has produced two CDs; ‘Relax with Scent‘ and ‘Journey into your Aura’.
Rhonda has studied with:
- Dr. Malte Hozzel, Aurel en Provence France, Emotional uses of Aromatherapy
- Gabriel Mojay, of the Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy, London England
- Sylla Sheppard-Hanger, Atlantic Institute of Aromatherapy, Florida, USA
- Aromatic-Kinesiology, Spirit in Practice, with Robbie Zeck, Provencal, VIC
- Reiki Master from Jenny Halper NSW
- Mentoring and Coaching from Global Coaching Academy, Perth WA
- Shamanic Healing techniques, Soul Retrieval with Alida Birch Shaman, Shamanism and Plant Spirit Medicine, Eugene OR USA since the early 1990’s
- Reiki and Body Harmony with Meredith Dolan, Merimbula NSW
- Crystal Healing with Lynnette McCullough NSW
- Acupressure, Behavioural Patterns of the Body, Swedish Massage from ACT College of Natural Therapies ACT
- Telephone Crisis Counselling with Lifeline ACT
- Hypnotherapy with Australian Success Academy, and Past Life Therapy with Toni Reilly
- Master Gardener from Oregon State University
Rhonda practices out of the Bombala Hospital (NSW) and Capital Complementary Therapies Centre (Canberra) and also over Internet/Skype.
Working with Rhonda will give you a new sense of yourself, reinforce your personal boundaries and empower you to get clear on what you want to create in your life.