Owner of Aroma Journeys and previous owner of Sunshine Wattle Complementary Health Clinic of Bombala, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA, Rhonda Wetham is a qualified Natural Therapist specializing in stress reduction. Her modalities include, Aromatherapy, Aromatic/Massage, Body Harmony, Reiki, and Soul Retrieval.
Rhonda D. Whetham taught for Oregon State University Extension Program, Lane Community College, Author of the 'Forever Lavender Manual', 'Lavender Spirit' poster/print and co-authored 'Growing Herbs in the Pacific Northwest'.
She has studied Aromatherapy with:
- Dr. Malte Hozzel, Aurel en Provence France
- Gabriel Mojay, of the Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy, London, England
- Sylla Sheppard-Hanger, Atlantic Institute of Aromatherapy, Florida, USA
- Aromatic-Kinesiology with Robbi Zeck Melbourne, Australia
- Herbs with Cheri Capps, Center for Herbal Studies Eugene, Oregon USA
- Reiki Master from Jenny Halper
- Coaching and Mentoring from the Global Coaching Academy. Perth. Australia
- Shamanic Healing Techniques with Alida Birch Shaman, Shamanism and Plant Spirit Medicine, Eugene OR USA
- Reiki and Body Harmony from Meredith Dolan, Merimbula, Australia
- Acupressure, Behavioral Patterns of the Body, Swedish Massage from ACT College of Natural Therapies, Canberra, Australia.