'A Taste of Meditation' Workshop - Saturday 10 & Sunday 11 November 2012
by Rhonda D. Whetham and Lesley Levy
Explore different meditation techniques and how they can work for you!
In this nurturing, sharing and positive workshop, you will
- Experience a diverse range of meditation techniques that are easy to learn and do, so that you can create a meditation practice that will work for you
- Discover the many benefits of meditation including being able to focus your mind, feeling peaceful, assisting in the healing process, relaxation and stress management, spiritual connection and so much more
- Explore the best meditation posture that works for you as well as breath techneques.
- Discover more meaning and satisfaction in your life--Different levels of consciousnesses
- Practice a variety of meditation techniques including body relaxation, aromatic meditation, moving meditation, meditationg in nature, guided meditation, meditating with sound, creative visualization and mindful meditaion.
For information, please call: Rhonda on 0428 942 947 or Lesley on 0412 993 371
When: 9:30am--5:00pm Saturday 10 November and
9:30am--5:00pm, Sunday 11 November
Where: Cuppacumbalong Homestead, Tharwa Drive, Canberra Australia (just 15 minutes south of Tuggeranong)
Investment: $197 per person--Book and Pay by Friday 19th October and pay just $177
Hope to hear from you soon,
Lesley Levy is a fellow Aromatherapiest, Energy Healer, Meditation Mentor and Psychic/Medium